KYLETERRACElovemehateme_3 copy

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nexus One



Nexus One.

Google says Web meets phone.

I am so loving the name of the phone. I have not used nor touched this very smart phone as yet but I am sure I would love this product just for being a fan of Google.

Check the product out on Google.

Well, I am still sticking to my iPhone - I have not even enjoyed enough using my iPhone. As such, the said phone will not be an iPhone Killer which has been metioned all around the internet so. It's just a matter of one's choice, I feel. I am however increasingly glad that we have one more smarter phone to choose to for our next purchase.

Anyway - Google products are always the coolest, what do you know, right?

--------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Best Online Poker Site said...

You have hit the mark. Thought good, I support.