KYLETERRACElovemehateme_3 copy

Monday, January 4, 2010

Burma Independence Day & Newton's Birthday

4th January 2010

Been 62 years.
But, I sincerely hope Burma will enjoy the true independence, real soon.

Happy Independence Day.



-------------

At the same time, I also like to celebrate Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday (4th January).
We learnt these LAWS before, hey?
Urgh, I sincerely do not like Science [Physics].

Newton's First Law of Motion:




I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of
motion unless an external force is applied to it.




Newton's Second Law of Motion:



II. An applied force, on an object equals the rate of change of its momentum, ,
with time. As such, the relationship between an object's mass m, its
acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma.

Newton's Third Law of Motion:




III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Newton was inspired to formulate his theory of gravitation by watching the fall of an apple from a tree. Awesome!

Have you inspired yet?



Photo Credit: Michelle Lana.

-------------

Oh by the way...
Go to http://www.google.com/ and click I'm feeling lucky button without typing in anything.



-------------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Carey Anthony said...

I'm so bummed I missed that Google trick! I saw the apple fall, but that's it!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Blackjack Trainer said...

To me it is not clear