KYLETERRACElovemehateme_3 copy

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I lost my handphone again



Happy Birthday, April & May Babies.
Our HP Australia Direct Order Management Team always celebrate happy birthdays with a delicious and nice looking cake every months.

----------------------

I lost my handphone again!
Actually I lost it like two weeks ago, and someone returned it back after a day - calling my friend and say " Hey, your friend Kyle has lost his phone, and ..... " bla bla bla ....
[my name is on the handphone strap]
and my friend was like " the phone is with you, how the hell am i gonna contact him ", hahhaaha .....
But my friend messaged me in facebook and friendster ".
So I managed to get my phone back although I already have suspended my line. Sim Card for first time lost was free.
THEN, I lost it again yesterday. I left it in the taxi. Was calculating money the driver has returned, I think he cheated me for 2 dollars. URGHhh.... Was rushing and all, so ya!
So this time I was charged 21 bucks for a new SIM Card.

Im using my sister motorola now. Thanks, Sis.

----------------------

I dont really watch movies much these days. Not anymore I would say. I was once a movie freak.

----------------------

By the very way, one said " I dont have Wa and I do Wi ".
[wa ma shi. bare wi. lote tal]
And also, I was mentioned in the negative sentense like " I dont like hanging out with him ".
WTH. I totally dont understand at all.

Hu was the one asking my number in the club?
Hu was the one wanted to hang out with me in the first place?
Hu messaged me couple of times in friednster?
Hu was the one deleted my number a couple of times and asking me again and again?
Hu was the one asking to come to my place to chill and watch DVD?

Hell Ya, I dont wanna hang out with ya too.
I think you are crazy! I dont hate you, but I dont like your attitude.

I have heaps of acquaintance & friends. I myself am my good friend.
I dont care if I just short of one.

----------------------

American Idol!!
David Cook was really good.


Ofcos, not forgetting David Archuletta-When You Believe. I like it too.

----------------------

No comments: